Wednesday, January 24, 2007

April 17 is the 2007 Tax Filing Deadline

Category: Tax Law and Planning

The IRS announced today that taxpayers will have until Tuesday, April 17, to file their taxes this year. This is because "April 15 falls on a Sunday in 2007, and the following day, Monday, April 16, is Emancipation Day, a legal holiday in the District of Columbia."



At 5:59 PM, Anonymous backup contacts said...

For a second there I actually thought they were extending the deadline due to our economic crisis, but the extension was nothing more than just a forced one.

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jimee Joredan said...

This is really a great post, very useful information here. Its the best blog and a quality source to get updated by some of the greatest facts,thanks

tax problems laguna niguel

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anti Money Laundering said...

When there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Creative Competitive Advantage said...

Filing taxes are important. I hope everyone will and get on the deadline.

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Teo T said...

Hi there!

I recently came across your blog and have been enjoying looking through it. You make some very interesting points regarding Tax Law and Planning. I realise you haven't updated your blog in a while, but perhaps I could persuade you to give it a second life?

I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your blog on Glipho? Glipho is a new social blogging network that aims to promote the writing of its users and help build their audiences. We are trying to establish a creative community at Glipho, and your blog is just what we are looking for.

As your blog is powered by Blogger, you can simply import all your old posts to Glipho without affecting your existing blog at all. You can use your Glipho account to connect to any other major social network accounts you may own, so you can spread your blog as far as possible. We also use our own social media accounts to promote your content.

If you're interested check out our website at and have a look around. Please feel free to ask me any questions, and if you would like to receive an invite to set up an account!

Have a great day,


Glipho Limited
14 Suite 3 D
Docklands Business Centre
10-16 Tiller Road
London E14 8PX


At 11:39 AM, Blogger Maxima Regino said...

you should save your gas receipts as well as any other receipts associated with your business as a caregiver. She should be issuing a 1099 to you for what she pays you. Then you will have to file a schedule C, which is for people who are self-employed. Please check back when you get ready to file, as 2013 tax brackets easily guides you through this process and we also have tax experts available to help.


Post a Comment

<< Home